Lot for sale in Residencial Vista Mar with Ocean and mountain view between San Mateo and Orotina Alajuela Costa Rica

Orotina, Orotina, Alajuela, Costa Rica

Basic Listing Information

Price:
$97,712
Listing ID:
LL2300271
Property Type:
Home Construction Site
Listing Type:
Land Listing
Status:
Active
Images:
18
Location Type:
Suburban, Urban
View Type:
Mountain View, Greenbelt View, Garden View, Ocean View
Total Lot Size:
1,047.00 m² (11,269.77 sq ft)

Listing Images

Located 660 meters above sea level, considered by National Geographic as one of the best climates in the world, residential to live in harmony with nature, just 3 kilometers from Orotina, on the Hacienda Vieja plateau, 30 kilometers west from San Jose and only 3 kilometers from the coastal highway that communicates with all the main beaches of the Pacific, the Carara reserve just 30 minutes away, the Panaca theme park 10 minutes away. This lot that is quite flat and has large trees on the side. Land area: 1047sq ( 0.2587 acres) Front: 39 meters Height: 12 meters. A fourth floor of viewpoints and external terraces can be built, as long as these spaces are open. Price per sq: $88.55 Total price for sale: $97,712 Lot: 12-1 The residential has drinkable water, electricity, telephone and internet. The lot has a coverage of 50% and allows 10% for parking and recreation, total: 60%, the withdrawals are: 3 meters to the front, 2 meters to the sides and 3 meters to the rear. It is common to observe toucans and all kinds of birds. The project has 2 kilometers of trails to enjoy nature. There are 132 hectares, surrounded by parts that are reserved and protected, which gives a guarantee that you will always have a green view, also from any part of the project you have a phenomenal panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean of Costa Rica. The residential has all the cobbled streets and some made of stone, it has rough stone ditches and it is in a residential to live in harmony with nature, the total project is 132 hectares and is surrounded by parts that are reserve and protection.

See what the agent says about this listing (original title and description):

Lot for sale in Residencial Vista Mar with Ocean and mountain view between San Mateo and Orotina Alajuela Costa Rica

Located 660 meters above sea level, considered by National Geographic as one of the best climates in the world, residential to live in harmony with nature, just 3 kilometers from Orotina, on the Hacienda Vieja plateau, 30 kilometers west from San Jose and only 3 kilometers from the coastal highway that communicates with all the main beaches of the Pacific, the Carara reserve just 30 minutes away, the Panaca theme park 10 minutes away. This lot that is quite flat and has large trees on the side. Land area: 1047sq ( 0.2587 acres) Front: 39 meters Height: 12 meters. A fourth floor of viewpoints and external terraces can be built, as long as these spaces are open. Price per sq: $88.55 Total price for sale: $97,712 Lot: 12-1 The residential has drinkable water, electricity, telephone and internet. The lot has a coverage of 50% and allows 10% for parking and recreation, total: 60%, the withdrawals are: 3 meters to the front, 2 meters to the sides and 3 meters to the rear. It is common to observe toucans and all kinds of birds. The project has 2 kilometers of trails to enjoy nature. There are 132 hectares, surrounded by parts that are reserved and protected, which gives a guarantee that you will always have a green view, also from any part of the project you have a phenomenal panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean of Costa Rica. The residential has all the cobbled streets and some made of stone, it has rough stone ditches and it is in a residential to live in harmony with nature, the total project is 132 hectares and is surrounded by parts that are reserve and protection.
Details
Total Lot Size: 1,047.00 m² (11,269.77 sq ft)
Geography
Location: Orotina, Orotina, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Country: Costa Rica
State: Alajuela
County: Orotina
City/Town: Orotina
Location Type: Suburban, Urban
Geographic Type: Dry Forest
View Type: Mountain View, Greenbelt View, Garden View, Ocean View
Elevation: 660.00 m (2,165.35 ft)
Infrastructure
Street Access Type: Paved Road
Type of Water: Other
Sewer Available: No
Type of Internet: Cable Internet, Dial-Up Internet
Type of Television: Cable Television, Satellite Television
Type of Electricity: Public
Telephone Available: Yes
Financial/Legal
Price per Square Meter: $93.33/m2 ($8.67/sqft)
List Price: $97,712
Ownership Type: Personal

Print Listing

Agent Contact
Please enter your full name
Please enter your e-mail address
Please enter your country of residence.
Please enter your ZIP code.
Please enter a phone number. Some agents will not respond without one.
Please enter the message you want to send.
Search Listings